Ad

vrijdag 8 augustus 2014

Mass Effect director Casey Hudson confirms departure from BioWare

Mass Effect director Casey Hudson confirms departure from BioWare

The Mass Effect and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic director and executive producer spent nearly 16 years of game development at the studio.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what already feels like a lifetime of extraordinary experiences, I have decided to hit the reset button and move on from BioWare," Hudson said in a letter to his colleagues.

"I'll take a much-needed break, get perspective on what I really want to do with the next phase of my life, and eventually, take on a new set of challenges."

He added: "But while I feel that the time has come, this is without a doubt the most difficult decision of my career. BioWare is as magical a place today as it was when I started.  



"The projects we are working on are some of the most exciting and prestigious in the world. The talent in our teams is second to none. And the people here are some of my closest friends."

Regardless of the transition, BioWare says it will continue working on the next Mass Effect title and its new property, which will reportedly be unveiled next week during gamescom.

Watch the latest teaser for BioWare's unannounced project below:

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten